13 Accusers, 36 Alleged Crimes, 17 Alleged Crime Scenes.
Not a single witness. Not a single piece of direct forensic evidence.
263 Years in Prison.
Crime Watch Daily with Chris Hansen
Last Friday (4/28/2017), Crime Watch Daily with Chris Hansen kicked off their latest season (and sweeps week) with a special dedicated to the Daniel Holtzclaw case. This one hour special is broken down into six segments below (as posted to CWD's YouTube channel).
Up to this point, Crime Watch Daily has been very one-sided in their reporting on the Daniel Holtzclaw case. After reviewing discovery evidence in HoltzclawTrial.com's possession, the producers of CWD agreed to take a more in-depth and balanced look at the case.
The result was indeed more balanced than any reporting they had done up to this point. In fact, a viewer pole indicated that a majority of those poled felt that Daniel Holtzclaw deserved a new trial.
The biggest criticism however is pretty significant; Crime Watch Daily promoted this special as revealing "new evidence," but in the end they failed to deliver on that promise. Specifically, Crime Watch Daily edited out any reference to the fact that the Oklahoma City Police Dept. and prosecutor Gayland Geiger intentionally failed to acknowledge to the jury that in addition to one accuser's DNA being found on the fly of Holtzclaw's pants - so was the DNA of a yet to be identified male - supporting the theory of simple transfer or touch DNA. This fact is what is likely to most impact Holtzclaw's appeal.
Additionally, at one point in this special, Crime Watch Daily unethically edited an accuser's audio/video statement to make her statement more closely fit Daniel Holtzclaw's description.
Award winning journalist, syndicated columnist, blogger, investigative reporter and NY Times best selling author Michelle Malkin has become an unwavering advocate for Daniel Holtzclaw since the release of her in-depth investigative two part series on CRTV.com entitled; "Daniel in the Den: The truth about the Holtzclaw case."
In Malkin's documentary you see never before reported evidence, interviews, investigative techniques and the mounds of reasonable doubt that has Malkin declaring Holtzclaw the sacrificial lame for building public racial tension with law enforcement and the mob mentality of the Black Lives Matter movement.
You can watch and listen to some of Malkin's advocacy below...
Below is the teaser to Michelle Malkin's 'Daniel in the Den; The Truth About the Holtzclaw Case.'
Click here to watch Malkin's complete two-part series (now available for FREE).
Below are just two of the recent media interviews Michelle Malkin has conducted related to the Daniel Holtzclaw case. The first is an interview with Stefan Molyneux entitled 'Guilty Until Proven Innocent.' The second is an a radio interview on the Larry O'Connor.
COMING SOON! Do you have a question, comment or concern you want to see addressed in an upcoming episode? Click here to make your submission - 100% transparency, all evidence will be addressed.
CURRENT STATUS of Daniel Holtzclaw's ConvIction
4/20/2017 | On 3/31/2017 judges ruled to deny the defense's motion to file an Amicus Curiae brief. On 4/20/2017 the defense filed a petition for rehearing on the Amicus Curiae brief. The defense officially filed Daniel's appeal on 2/1/2017. Along with that appeal was an Application for Evidentiary Hearing on Sixth Amendment Claims. It could be several months before the appeal is ruled on. Should the appeal be ruled against Holtzclaw, he could appeal to the Supreme Court. Daniel is currently being held in an undisclosed prison facility. Daniel is doing well, is not isolated from other inmates and speaks with his family and myself on a regular basis. The civil court cases against Daniel are ongoing. You can also get updates and ask questions on our official Facebook page (In Defense of Daniel Holtzclaw).
Stay current with updates to this website, media announcements etc. by following our Twitter feed @HoltzclawTrial.
More Individuals Take a Public Stance in Daniel Holtzclaw's Defense:
Canadian civil rights activist Diana Davison launches YouTube series highlighting the injustice perpetrated against Daniel Holtzclaw. Below are two of the videos in Davison's ongoing efforts to highlight the injustice of Daniel's conviction. You can visit Davison's YouTube channel and her Daniel Holtzclaw playlist by clicking here.
TheWorldFromFerg on YouTube.
Latest Blog Posts
- Feb. 14, 2017 | A Valentine's Day message from Daniel Holtzclaw. (link)
- Feb. 1. 2017 | Holtzclaw's defense team files formal appeal and request for hearing. (link)
- Jan. 26, 2017 | Holtzclaw accuser, Syrita Bowen, dismissed from federal civil lawsuit. (link)
- Dec. 11, 2016 | Enid screening of documentary procliaming Holtzclaw's innocence shown to standing room only crowd. (link)
- Nov. 23, 2016 | Tyler Media removes Holtzclaw billboard after pressure from "liberal community activists"; Daniel Holtzclaw responds from prison; Was it all just brilliantly executed Guerilla Marketing? (link)
- Nov. 22, 2016 | CRTV Billboards go up in OKC and immediately ignite controversy. (link)
- Nov. 2, 2016 | 13 women could not have simply made up these allegations (or could they?) (link)
- Nov. 1, 2016 | Reaction: TV ONE's 'Justice By Any Means; Jannie Ligons' (link)
- Oct. 27, 2016 | Outspoken Holtzclaw accuser, Shardayreon Hill, convicted of drug dealing and destruction of evidence. (link)
- June 21, 2016 | Reaction: Hunting Holtzclaw series by The Oklahoman - Chapter Four | The Reckoning (link)
- June 21, 2016 | Reaction: Hunting Holtzclaw series by The Oklahoman - Chapter Three | In the Box (link)
- June 16, 2016 | Reaction: Hunting Holtzclaw series by The Oklahoman - Chapter Two | A Predator in the Ranks (link)
- June 16, 2016 | Reaction: Hunting Holtzclaw series by The Oklahoman - Chapter One | Two Clues. (link)
- May 4, 2016 | The 'Perfect Victim' Myth; A Profile Concocted by Investigators. (link)
- May 4, 2016 | 12th Holtzclaw Accuser Files Lawsuit Seeking Cash. (link)
- May 4, 2016 | Holtzclaw Accuser Shaneice Barksdale Convicted of Making False Allegations. (link)
- April 25, 2016 | Protective Order Issued Against Holtzclaw accuser, Shardayreon Hill; Couple who adopted her children 'feared for their safety.' (link)
- April 18, 2016 | 11th & Youngest Holtzclaw Accuser Files Federal Lawsuit Seeking Cash; Pleads Guilty Today in OK Court for Violent Crimes She Committed. (link)
- April 7, 2016 | KOCO Aired a Completely One-Sided 'Chronicle' of Daniel Holtzclaw Investigation and Trial. (link)
- March 12, 2016 | Daniel Holtzclaw's Oklahoma City Police 'Applicant Autobiography.' (link)
Latest Website Updates
Feb 22, 2017 | Added Podcast home page. (link)
Feb 14, 2017 | Michelle Malkin's video interview on FreeDomain Radio with Stefan Molyneux: 'Guilty Until Proven Innocent' added to top of home page.
Feb. 13, 2017 | FACTOID 06 added to Factoids homepage. (link)
Jan. 24, 2017 | FACTOID 05 added to Factoids homepage. (link)
Jan. 23, 2017 | Diana Davison launches new YouTube series about the Holtzclaw Case - added to top of home page.
Jan. 19, 2017 | 'Factoids' 1-4 added to home page.
Nov. 27, 2016 | 'Accuser Profile Graphic' updated - corrections made and additional information added. (link)
Nov. 26, 2016 | 'Accuser Profile Graphic' updated - corrections made and additional information added. (link)
Nov. 23, 2016 | Updated the article "In Holtzclaw's Defense. What I think Actually Happened." (link)
Nov. 21, 2016 | Embedded 20/20 episode "What the Dash Cam Never Saw" (near the bottom of this page).
Below are articles regarding two important accusers, Jannie Ligons and Terri Morris. If not for these two alleged 'victims,' the Daniel Holtzclaw case most likely never would have come to pass...
The 'Evidence' used to convict Daniel Holtzclaw
The Trial and the Aftermath
ABC 20/20 episode, "What the Dash Cam Never Saw" -- originally aired May 20, 2016 - can be viewed by clicking this link to the abc.go.com website.
Below is a type-written letter from Daniel Holtzclaw...