13 Accusers, 36 Alleged Crimes, 17 Alleged Crime Scenes.
Not a single witness. Not a single piece of direct evidence.
263 Years in Prison.
CURRENT STATUS of Daniel Holtzclaw's ConvIction
12/09/2016 | Daniel Holtzclaw's appellant attorney was granted a final extension to file Daniel's appeal. Daniel's appeal is now due on or before Feb. 1, 2017. Daniel is currently being held in an undisclosed prison facility. Daniel is doing well, is not isolated from other inmates and speaks with his family and myself on a regular basis. The civil court cases against Daniel are ongoing. You can also get updates and ask questions on our official Facebook page (In Defense of Daniel Holtzclaw).
Stay current with updates to this website, media announcements etc. by following our Twitter feed @HoltzclawTrial.
CRTV.com and Michelle Malkin Investigates present 'DANIEL in the Den; The Truth About the Holtzclaw Case.'
Award winning journalist, author, blogger and conservative syndicated columnist Michelle Malkin has produced a two-part series that no other media outlet would dare to explore - the possibility (if not outright probability) that convicted serial rapist and former Oklahoma City police officer Daniel Holtzclaw is completely innocent of the allegations that made international headlines and landed him in prison on a 263 year sentence.
In Malkin's documentary you see never before reported evidence, interviews, investigative techniques and the mounds of reasonable doubt that has Malkin decalring Holtzclaw the sacrificial lame for building public tension with law enforcement and the mob mentality of the Black Lives Matter movement.
You can watch a trailer for the two-part series below...
To see DANIEL in the Den in it's entirety, logon to CRTV.com and sign up for your FREE 7-day trial.
Latest Blog Posts
- Dec. 11, 2016 | Enid screening of documentary procliaming Holtzclaw's innocence shown to standing room only crowd. (link)
- Nov. 23, 2016 | Tyler Media removes Holtzclaw billboard after pressure from "liberal community activists"; Daniel Holtzclaw responds from prison; Was it all just brilliantly executed Guerilla Marketing? (link)
- Nov. 22, 2016 | CRTV Billboards go up in OKC and immediately ignite controversy. (link)
- Nov. 2, 2016 | 13 women could not have simply made up these allegations (or could they?) (link)
- Nov. 1, 2016 | Reaction: TV ONE's 'Justice By Any Means; Jannie Ligons' (link)
- Oct. 27, 2016 | Outspoken Holtzclaw accuser, Shardayreon Hill, convicted of drug dealing and destruction of evidence. (link)
- June 21, 2016 | Reaction: Hunting Holtzclaw series by The Oklahoman - Chapter Four | The Reckoning (link)
- June 21, 2016 | Reaction: Hunting Holtzclaw series by The Oklahoman - Chapter Three | In the Box (link)
- June 16, 2016 | Reaction: Hunting Holtzclaw series by The Oklahoman - Chapter Two | A Predator in the Ranks (link)
- June 16, 2016 | Reaction: Hunting Holtzclaw series by The Oklahoman - Chapter One | Two Clues. (link)
- May 4, 2016 | The 'Perfect Victim' Myth; A Profile Concocted by Investigators. (link)
- May 4, 2016 | 12th Holtzclaw Accuser Files Lawsuit Seeking Cash. (link)
- May 4, 2016 | Holtzclaw Accuser Shaneice Barksdale Convicted of Making False Allegations. (link)
- April 25, 2016 | Protective Order Issued Against Holtzclaw accuser, Shardayreon Hill; Couple who adopted her children 'feared for their safety.' (link)
- April 18, 2016 | 11th & Youngest Holtzclaw Accuser Files Federal Lawsuit Seeking Cash; Pleads Guilty Today in OK Court for Violent Crimes She Committed. (link)
- April 7, 2016 | KOCO Aired a Completely One-Sided 'Chronicle' of Daniel Holtzclaw Investigation and Trial. (link)
- March 12, 2016 | Daniel Holtzclaw's Oklahoma City Police 'Applicant Autobiography.' (link)
Latest Website Updates
Jan. 19, 2017 | 'Factoids' 1-4 added to home page.
Nov. 27, 2016 | 'Accuser Profile Graphic' updated - corrections made and additional information added. (link)
Nov. 26, 2016 | 'Accuser Profile Graphic' updated - corrections made and additional information added. (link)
Nov. 23, 2016 | Updated the article "In Holtzclaw's Defense. What I think Actually Happened." (link)
Nov. 21, 2016 | Embedded 20/20 episode "What the Dash Cam Never Saw" (near the bottom of this page).
Below are articles regarding two important accusers, Jannie Ligons and Terri Morris. If not for these two alleged 'victims,' the Daniel Holtzclaw case most likely never would have come to pass...
The 'Evidence' used to convict Daniel Holtzclaw
The Trial and the Aftermath
Below is the ABC 20/20 episode, "What the Dash Cam Never Saw" -- originally aired May 20, 2016 (posted through a 3rd party link)
Below is a type-written letter from Daniel Holtzclaw...