13 Accusers, 36 Alleged Crimes, 17 Alleged Crime Scenes.
Not a single witness. Not a single piece of direct forensic evidence.
263 Years in Prison.
Award winning journalist, syndicated columnist, blogger, investigative reporter and NY Times best selling author Michelle Malkin has become an unwavering advocate for Daniel Holtzclaw since the release of her in-depth investigative two part series on CRTV.com entitled; "Daniel in the Den: The truth about the Holtzclaw case."
In Malkin's documentary you see never before reported evidence, interviews, investigative techniques and the mounds of reasonable doubt that has Malkin declaring Holtzclaw the sacrificial lame for building public racial tension with law enforcement and the mob mentality of the Black Lives Matter movement.
You can watch and listen to some of Malkin's advocacy below...
Below is a trailer to Malkin's investigative series. To see 'Daniel in the Den' in it's entirety, logon to CRTV.com and sign up for your FREE 7-day trial.
CURRENT STATUS of Daniel Holtzclaw's ConvIction
2/01/2017 | Daniel Holtzclaw's appellant attorneys filed their formal appeal today. Along with that appeal was an Application for Evidentiary Hearing on Sixth Amendment Claims. It could be several months before the appeal is ruled on. Should the appeal be ruled against Holtzclaw, he could appeal to the Supreme Court. Daniel is currently being held in an undisclosed prison facility. Daniel is doing well, is not isolated from other inmates and speaks with his family and myself on a regular basis. The civil court cases against Daniel are ongoing. You can also get updates and ask questions on our official Facebook page (In Defense of Daniel Holtzclaw).
Stay current with updates to this website, media announcements etc. by following our Twitter feed @HoltzclawTrial.
Civil rights activist Diana Davison launches new YouTube series highlighting the injustice perpetrated against Daniel Holtzclaw.
Diana Davison is the founder of The Lighthouse Project - a Canadian nonprofit centre that offers support and resources to individuals facing false allegations of sexual assault or domestic violence.
Davison operates a YouTube channel with almost 60,000 subscribers and nearly 6-million views.
Davison recently began her own advocacy in support of Daniel Holtzclaw with a release of an ongoing YouTube series highlighting the accusations, investigation and conviction.
Davison's latest video (released 2/12/2017) is below. You can see the entire Holtzclaw series at Davison's YouTube channel 'Feminism LOL.'
Latest Blog Posts
- Feb. 14, 2017 | A Valentine's Day message from Daniel Holtzclaw. (link)
- Feb. 1. 2017 | Holtzclaw's defense team files formal appeal and request for hearing. (link)
- Jan. 26, 2017 | Holtzclaw accuser, Syrita Bowen, dismissed from federal civil lawsuit. (link)
- Dec. 11, 2016 | Enid screening of documentary procliaming Holtzclaw's innocence shown to standing room only crowd. (link)
- Nov. 23, 2016 | Tyler Media removes Holtzclaw billboard after pressure from "liberal community activists"; Daniel Holtzclaw responds from prison; Was it all just brilliantly executed Guerilla Marketing? (link)
- Nov. 22, 2016 | CRTV Billboards go up in OKC and immediately ignite controversy. (link)
- Nov. 2, 2016 | 13 women could not have simply made up these allegations (or could they?) (link)
- Nov. 1, 2016 | Reaction: TV ONE's 'Justice By Any Means; Jannie Ligons' (link)
- Oct. 27, 2016 | Outspoken Holtzclaw accuser, Shardayreon Hill, convicted of drug dealing and destruction of evidence. (link)
- June 21, 2016 | Reaction: Hunting Holtzclaw series by The Oklahoman - Chapter Four | The Reckoning (link)
- June 21, 2016 | Reaction: Hunting Holtzclaw series by The Oklahoman - Chapter Three | In the Box (link)
- June 16, 2016 | Reaction: Hunting Holtzclaw series by The Oklahoman - Chapter Two | A Predator in the Ranks (link)
- June 16, 2016 | Reaction: Hunting Holtzclaw series by The Oklahoman - Chapter One | Two Clues. (link)
- May 4, 2016 | The 'Perfect Victim' Myth; A Profile Concocted by Investigators. (link)
- May 4, 2016 | 12th Holtzclaw Accuser Files Lawsuit Seeking Cash. (link)
- May 4, 2016 | Holtzclaw Accuser Shaneice Barksdale Convicted of Making False Allegations. (link)
- April 25, 2016 | Protective Order Issued Against Holtzclaw accuser, Shardayreon Hill; Couple who adopted her children 'feared for their safety.' (link)
- April 18, 2016 | 11th & Youngest Holtzclaw Accuser Files Federal Lawsuit Seeking Cash; Pleads Guilty Today in OK Court for Violent Crimes She Committed. (link)
- April 7, 2016 | KOCO Aired a Completely One-Sided 'Chronicle' of Daniel Holtzclaw Investigation and Trial. (link)
- March 12, 2016 | Daniel Holtzclaw's Oklahoma City Police 'Applicant Autobiography.' (link)
Latest Website Updates
Feb 14, 2017 | Michelle Malkin's video interview on FreeDomain Radio with Stefan Molyneux: 'Guilty Until Proven Innocent' added to top of home page.
Feb. 13, 2017 | FACTOID 06 added to Factoids homepage. (link)
Jan. 24, 2017 | FACTOID 05 added to Factoids homepage. (link)
Jan. 23, 2017 | Diana Davison launches new YouTube series about the Holtzclaw Case - added to top of home page.
Jan. 19, 2017 | 'Factoids' 1-4 added to home page.
Nov. 27, 2016 | 'Accuser Profile Graphic' updated - corrections made and additional information added. (link)
Nov. 26, 2016 | 'Accuser Profile Graphic' updated - corrections made and additional information added. (link)
Nov. 23, 2016 | Updated the article "In Holtzclaw's Defense. What I think Actually Happened." (link)
Nov. 21, 2016 | Embedded 20/20 episode "What the Dash Cam Never Saw" (near the bottom of this page).
Below are articles regarding two important accusers, Jannie Ligons and Terri Morris. If not for these two alleged 'victims,' the Daniel Holtzclaw case most likely never would have come to pass...
The 'Evidence' used to convict Daniel Holtzclaw
The Trial and the Aftermath
Below is the ABC 20/20 episode, "What the Dash Cam Never Saw" -- originally aired May 20, 2016 (posted through a 3rd party link)
Below is a type-written letter from Daniel Holtzclaw...